Get access to the administrative short cuts that will save you time and accelerate your adoption of group clinics, and learn advanced facilitation skills from an experienced facilitator and clinic co-ordinator who has been running group clinics in their organisation for many years.
Advanced facilitator and co-ordinator training
Join our 2.5-hour advanced training programme designed to deepen your understanding of how to facilitate and co-ordinate group clinic.
This module is part of a three-module learning programme, which includes live simulation training, basic group clinic training and this advanced skills for facilitators and co-ordinators, supporting group clinics, which is specific to your delivery role as clinician.
During this facilitator training module you:
- Feel confident about facilitating and co-ordinating group clinics
- Understand your personal communication style and how it impacts on your approach to working with the group (positive and challenges)
- Have explored how to engage those with different communication styles in a group clinic (F2F and VGC)
- Understand the differences between facilitating/co-ordinating face to face (F2F) and video group clinic (VGCs)
- Understand how to harness technology to run group clinics (F2F and VGC)
- Understand administrative short cuts and best practice
- Understand why toolkit supports person centred facilitation of group clinics
- Spend time with and get answers to your questions from an expert peer